Our Lady of Hope/St. Luke School offers several different clubs and activities to keep you and your children involved and active!
Goals of the Development Committee:
- To replace fundraising as a main source of revenue
- To develop a philanthropic trust
- Raise community awareness of the vital part we play in the Dundalk/Edgemere area
- To increase alumni commitment to the school
Programs in Place:
- Alternate Giving (Legacy of Love)
- Creation of an Alumni Database
- Alumni Newsletter
- Future Alumni Association
- School web site
- Membership in the Dundalk Chamber of Commerce
- Educational Conferences
- Meetings to Inform Parents of Progress
- Corporation Matching Programs
- Annual Fund
- Grant Development
- Collaboration among school organizations
Each year businesses and individuals are given the opportunity to be a L.E.A.R.N. Sponsor for a classroom or program. Sponsors donate $500.00 to a classroom and in return the Sponsor is acknowledged in the parish bulletins, school newsletter and signs outside of the classroom. If you would like to be a “Let’s Enhance Academic Resources Now ” Sponsor or know someone who would like to be a sponsor – call the school office: 410-288-2793.
· The King Family/The Atwood Team of Keller Williams
· Pat Pritchard
· Drumm and Trotter Families
· Gudinskas Family
· School Family Association
· Mrs. Virginia Gallik
· Msgr. Joseph S. Lizor
· Our Lady of Hope Religious Education
· Leaf Builders
· River Transport Inc.
· Wortman Family
If you are interested in information concerning sponsorship, call Sr. Irene – 410-288-2793
LET’S ENHANCE ACADEMIC RESOURCES NOW!
The OLH/SL School Board consists of the following members:
– Robert Zacherl, President
School Family Assocation
For more information contact the school office: 410-288-2793.